The Visual Studio team has just announced the preview version of Visual Studio 2017 v15.4 that now has improved support for .NET Core 2.0 and .NET Standard 2.0 with several other updates and fixes.
Earlier this month, Microsoft launched .NET Core 2.0 and .NET Standard 2.0. Check out What is new in .NET Core 2.0 to learn more about .NET Core 2.0 features.
You can download the latest preview of Visual Studio 2017 v15.4 here: https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/preview/
Some key featured introduced in this release include:
- .NET Core 2.0 and .NET Standard 2.0 support
- Updated UWP tooling to support .NET Standard 2.0.
- Windows application packaging project
- XAML Edit and Continue improvements
- Improvements in Unity tooling
- Xamarin Live Player is now includes in Visual Studio 2017
- Productivity improvements
Source : c-sharpcorner